Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holy Hell...

I haven't posted a blog in like forever. I apologize. I've been dealing with a few random life phenomena that I can't really disclose. Some of them good and some of them not so good. Anyhow, it's summer...and it has been for like 3 damn months...whoops. I guess as soon as it gets warm here in Tahoe I completely forget I have a blog to keep up. So let's start from the beginning.

Hubz and I got a new Pup.


Her name is Jasmine and she is the MOST evil dog ever. She is a wire hair Jack Russel and I love her. She's totally cute and sweet one minute and the next she is ripping through the house barking her tiny face off. She's also a fantastic mouser, and we haven't had to buy glue traps since we got her! She's caught 6 mice so far, yay! Normally I wouldn't be okay with animal on animal violence but the mice have been ruining our belongings for years. Bummer.

I've lost 40lbs thus far on Weight Watchers...YAY! And thanks to my new self confidence I actually got a modeling gig with the designer behind this site. I've only done one shoot for him so far. and I'm actually waiting on my second shipment right now. Here's a few shots from the shoot.



Also, July was a house guest filled month. First our friend from L.A. came up to visit one weekend and then my mom and step dad came up for nearly a week. I'll have pics of that up soon...that is if I took any...I can't quite remember.

While they were here we played lots of Screw Your Neighbor, finished planting my garden, went to Soule Domain and even went kayaking! I wish they would have a stayed a few days longer, I had sooo much fun with them!

Also, right before my Mom and Step dad got here we went out to a 90'a show with my Best girl Lisa B. The three of us got all fancied up in our best 90's fashions only to find we were the only 3 dressed up...Whoops! Here's my outfit: Acid Trip Posh Spice!
Sorry my eyes look all evil and stuff but the flash caught my soul. I promise I'll add picture of the 3 of us soon and we were all getting hilarious stares...not to mention I got forced up on stage at one point...not...funny.

I'm going to leave it at that for now. Hopefully I'll post a few photo filled blogs soon. Aaaaand as always don't forget to check out the Etsy I posted lots of new jewelry and soaps that people are dying over!

Check...check..check...ch-check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment