Thursday, August 11, 2011

Re-Selling

It has come to my attention that some of my items are coveted by re-sellers. Since they are truly handmade and cannot be found anywhere but in my kitchen where I make them. It brings me to a very difficult question. Do I agree to make these items for re-sellers and roll in the dough or do I keep my morals and say no thanks? It's a really hard decision to make since many like minded people despise re-selling.

Have you ever let someone re-sell something that you make or have you stuck to your guns and kept yourself as the soul seller of something?

In all honesty I am finding it hard to believe that someone would really want to buy my cabochons in bulk. Really, you can't come up with your own creativity and make something different?


Money or morals? It's a difficult choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment